New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Back ache cramps and light bleeding day after sex
2 Replies
coco - October 15

Hi I'm 25 years old and really scared as I had sex with my partner on Sunday 4-5 times and bit rough and since Monday I've had cramps in lower abdomen and lower back pain in kidney pelvic area kind of like period pain. The stomach cramps stopped after Tuesday but it's now Thursday and I'm experience back ache. The pain isn't intense but it's uncomfortable and ontop of that I notice very light blood on tissue when I wipe after toilet. This stopped Wednesday but now it's back today (Thursday).

I always get regular periods. I've never had Pap smear or been checked down there as this is my first sexual partner and have only been having sex for 1 year now.

Im worried something is wrong with uterus or pelvis as I do get pains in my pelvis here there. During sex it wasn't very painful although was rough and deep and I did feel a couple times was too hard and like he hit something in there that wasn't right . There's no coloured discharge either. ( sorry for the info).

I've booked for docs next but I'm really scared . Does anybody have any idea what could be?

Thank you


bellagreen - November 20

Your symptoms of cramps and light bleeding after sex can be a sign of a serious underlying problems, including:

* Inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis).
* Sexually transmitted diseases, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea.
* Cervical polyps.
* Cervical ectropion, a condition in which the cervical tissue is more susceptible to abrasion.
* Endometriosis or ovarian cysts.
* Pelvic inflammatory disease.
* Uterine fibroids.
* Cancer of the cervix, uterus or vagina.

So if you suffer from bleeding after sex for a long time, you shouldn't ignore it, it could be caused by any of above medical conditions. If your condition is caused by PID? Endometriosis or fibriods, Fuyan pill is a good option for you as an effective medication on female reproductive system. It is made from Chinese herbs without any side effects and drug resistance.


antonella - November 20

Don't worry,it is common in women, and most situation could be cured by medicine.

In some normal cases, a woman can experience painful sex if there is not sufficient vaginal lubrication.

While in abnormal cases, a woman can experience painful intercourse if one of the following conditions is present:
Vaginal infections,
Problems with the cervix (opening to the uterus),
Problems with the uterus,
Problems with the ovaries,
Pelvic inflammatory disease,
Ectopic pregnancy,
Intercourse too soon after surgery or childbirth,
Sexually transmitted diseases,
Injury to the vulva or vagina,
Emotional Pain. About 90% of intercourse-related discomfort has a physical cause.

You should see your doctor immediately, and do some relative tests to find out the exact cause.

And if you are confirmed that your situation is caused by Vaginal infections,Endometriosis,Pelvic inflammatory disease, you could try the herbal medicine FUYAN PILL.

If you still have any worries or want to know more optional treatments, you could consult online doctors, such as Wuhan Dr. Lee’s TCM Clinic.

Good luck.



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?