New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Lower abdominal pain during sextime
8 Replies
Piya - June 7

My age is 23.Few days back,me and my husband were having sex.may be he was in too deep and i started feeling pain in my lower abdominal area.then i stopped him.after that,every time when we had sex i felt that pain and have to stop i lost my interest on sex.what should i do?and 2 years back,i had to do an abortion...plz give me a solution


PIA - July 20

i honestly don't know what's causing the pain but it certainly can cause problems in sexual relationship and a possibility of negative emotional effects. i strongly suggest you to see a doctor so that the problem should be addressed the soonest possible.


PIA - July 29

oh by the way, i just realized we have the same name but different spelling! LOL! what a coincidence.. haha..


vidduh - August 2

abortion has nothing to do with abdominal pain since it happened 2 years ago.whatever it is, you should see a doctor.avoid having sex until you are diagnosed or treated.


Mel - August 15

i have suffered the same problem for like 2 months. it did affect our sexual relationship which made me decide to see my doctor. found out i had pelvic inflammatory disease but thankfully treatments were successful. it would be a big help if you visit your doctor soon.


nice - September 11

visit your doctor and request for an ultrasound. it doesn't sound dangerous but who knows?


antonella - November 20

Dear friend, after reading your question and the details you provided carefully, i think below information you need to know

In some normal cases, a woman can experience painful sex if there is not sufficient vaginal lubrication.

While in abnormal cases, a woman can experience painful intercourse if one of the following conditions is present:
Vaginal infections,
Problems with the cervix (opening to the uterus),
Problems with the uterus,
Problems with the ovaries,
Pelvic inflammatory disease,
Ectopic pregnancy,
Intercourse too soon after surgery or childbirth,
Sexually transmitted diseases,
Injury to the vulva or vagina,
Emotional Pain. About 90% of intercourse-related discomfort has a physical cause.

However, if you have suffered from painful sex for a long time, you shouldn't ignore it. You'd better go to the hospital to do some relative tests. And if you are confirmed that your situation is caused by Vaginal infections,Endometriosis,Pelvic inflammatory disease, you could try the herbal medicine FUYAN PILL.

And if your still worry about your condition, you could consult free online doctor, like Wuhan Dr. Lee’s TCM Clinic.


piya - November 26

Thanks for your suggestions.....i visited a doctor and after doing all examinations,doctor said I have no it happens for the lack of my vaginal lubricants?because most of the time I feel it's not moisturized


piya - November 26

And please give me advice how can I have sufficient vaginal there any medicine or any other way that I can follow?



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?